Saturday 17 February 2018

Welcome Back!!!

Kia Ora 
And welcome to room 9.

Miss Roberts is my name and I am your child's teacher for 2018.
I hope we all have a great year together and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Swimming
Our swimming days are Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Children need togs, a towel, spare undies and a plastic bag to put it all in. It is expected that all children participate in swimming.

Book Bags.
We started taking our book bags home last week. Please listen to your child read. The more the better. Diaries need to be signed and book bags, diaries and books are to be returned to school everyday. Look after your books as lost or damaged ones need to be replaced at a cost of $5.00 per book.

Newsletters.
Children bring home newsletters every Friday so check their bags if they don't give you one.

I will try to post something on here as often as I can so keep checking and see what we are up to.


No comments:

Post a Comment